Pagina's

donderdag 8 augustus 2013

one shoulder cocktailjurken short mini sage chiffon side draping

one shoulder cocktailjurken short mini sage chiffon side draping
i got this dress just two weeks after ordering. i made sure i would be getting it within the time frame that i needed it and the live chat customer service was great. they were very helpful and this was what encouraged me to get the dress. i bought this dress in a regency purple and my friend also ordered a dress from this site, so we combined shipping costs. the dress arrived just in time for my year 12 formal but had many complications. the dress was a bit too long for me because i am a very small girl so that was easy to fix, but the bodice was also a bit too loose. i pinched the sides in and this was fine. the zip was a complete disaster. i would not zip up from the bodice as there were two layers and it was too hard to zip up. on the night of my formal as i was about to leave, the zip broke on me and the whole thing came undone. disaster! my mum tried to fix it but obviously it could not be done so she hand sewed me into the dress. no one could tell and overall the dress looked fantastic. i would definitely purchase this again but keep the quality of the zip in mind. it also had lots of padding and boning inside the dress. very high quality beautifully made dress.
will definitely buy from here again! VAN: SMIL goedkope cocktailjurken online shop http://www.aimeblake.nl/cocktailjurken

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten